The perfect home means something different to every person but there are always a handful of must haves that our buyers are looking for – and many of these come into play during the summer. We caught up with Countryside residents old and new to find out which design features they love most. Read on to see if any of these are on your own checklist!
The summer months are particularly special for Countryside homeowners. Many of them tell us that the warmer weather allows them to enjoy their home in a whole new way – whether it’s spending time in the garden for a family bbq or bringing the outdoors in through French doors on a relaxed evening after work. Here are some of the things Countryside residents love most about their new homes…
1. Outstanding Outdoors. Beautifully turfed gardens as standard, complete with fencing and shrubbery; elegant French doors with polished chrome detailing; and quality double glazing… what’s not to love? Your entire Countryside home will be ready from the moment you pick up the keys – and that means the garden too.
2. Skylights & French Doors. Flooding your home with natural light and complementing the open plan layout, we’ve found that our stunning windows are one of the features buyers love most. They frequently tell us that a bright and spacious feel to a home is high on their checklist and skylight windows create just that.
3. Extraordinary Design. All our homes boast beautiful, open spaces. We know first-hand from talking to our buyers that this feature is key for both families and couples alike. This is why all house types are designed with open plan kitchen/diners, making them the perfect place for sitting down with friends or hosting family dinners.
4. Perfect Personalisation. Individuality is key which is why we give all our customers the opportunity to tailor their new home to their taste – for free! Countryside buyers tell us they love being able to select their bathroom tiles, kitchen worktops and cupboard doors. This means they can put their own stamp on their own home before they’ve even moved in.
5. Environmentally Friendly. From reduced energy bills to cleaner air, there is a lot to love about buying a greener home. The Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) system installed in all of our homes is a particular favourite among buyers. This system takes fresh air from outside, filtering out any pollen or impurities, and circulates the cleaned air throughout the house. The PIV also regulates humidity – a must at the moment with this hot weather!
At Countryside we take enormous pride in our exceptional specification standard so if you like what you see, give your nearest sales consultant a call to discuss your next steps.